Cross-platform gui tool for downloading videos from popular web services and extracting clips from them in webm format.
How does it work?
- Choose a video from any of supported services (here's the list ), paste its url into web-to-webm and press enter.
- You can choose additional options now:
- set resolution
- choose fragment of input video to be converted
- set quality (bitrate)
- or remove sound
- Push the conversion button and wait until completed. It's that simple!
web-to-webm may be used as gui of
youtube-dl. If you want to keep original video and don't convert it to webm, make sure that
Options->Don't convert (download only) is checked.
If you check
Options->Remove audio, it won't be added to output video.
Time format for cutting
Format is derived from
ffmpeg. You have to use colons as separators. There are three options:
- just seconds (
ss - ss, e.g. 5 - 35),
- minutes and seconds (
mm:ss - mm:ss, e.g. 15:00 - 15:25),
- hours, minutes and seconds (
hh:mm:ss - hh:mm:ss, e.g. 02:05:00 - 02:05:30).
You can mix these standards (e.g. 55 - 01:15 which is equivalent of 00:55 - 01:15 or 55 - 75).
If your computer has problems with displaying player or you simply don't need it, you can switch to lightweight mode. To do this, check
For more see README.